I always use this older phone as I can turn of the recording microphone, can't do that with my present phone, both are Sony, so it's bit weird.
My new phone though cut out twice as it overheated very quickly..also :-(...
In the meantime I reset my old phone, lost all personal stuff on there, but I could switch again and film the last bit.
I think you can still get the gest of it, I really didn't feel like restarting the inkblending, I know you all know how to do that!
I then diecut a lot of stags from the grey ombre card (Newton's Nook splendid stags).
Then did the same for the white panel, I measured the middle and started with the outer two stags (top and bottom) then the middle, easier to get an even placement that way.
Somehow I had less proper stags and I could have inkblended another piece of card or I could do what I did and that's to trim the card.
To place all the stags back I used Elizabeth crafts double sided adhesive on the cardbase and placed the white panel on top, then inlaid all the grey stags.
I think it looks like wallpaper in a man's den of hunting lodge or something.
I trimmed the card and the backflap off to make my deer whole again.
I had a golden disc left over from another project and I used it as the trophy background.
Also had a cardbase left over with black glitter attached to it, so I grabbed that too.
It's manly black glitter! lol.
I attached the inlaid panel to the cardbase and stuck the golden disc and the black deer on top (also black glitter).
As I used 140lbs/300grams for each panel it's quite the sandwich now, but at least a project saved!
I also used the negative part and diecut a bunch of silver glitter deer heads and inlaid them, much in the same way and used the Simon Says Stamp painted happy birthday die and some stick it.