Tuesday 11 July 2017

Faux watercolored landscape, with video

For this technique I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and a Spellbinders 3d stamp (dsc-048)
I mounted the stamp onto the WRMK precision press tool.
And then grabbed a few color markers for the mountain. as they're further in the back these should be lighter thank the ones in front.
But it's a non to precise technique and you must embrace the loose feeling of it, it's not perfect.


I put on darkers colors where I think the shading should be.
Once happy I spritz on alcohol or blending solution and stamp.
Then repeat this step for every color.
I think it turned out nice, I definitely need more practice, but as I say it's not a prefect technique.
I'm going to try this also with waterbased markers, I ordered some from China.
Mounted the panel with foamtape and added some green washitape on the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment