Thursday 20 July 2017

little treats "envelope"



The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: get in shape.
The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: we're seeing stars, showcasing My Favorite Things.

I decided to make little treat envelopes with the WRMK envelope punchboard.
I made them to fit one After eight dinner mint or two mini Milka tablets.

For this you need a piece of card measuring 4"square. You punch and score at 2" on every side.
If you want you can round the corners and then assemble the envelope like you usually do, I used gluedots.

For my  cardstock I used a Christmas paper from last year, with glittery white stars on black.
I made two one with a tag saying you're a star ( My favorite things bold statements) and I stamped it on white card with Verafine onyx black ink, then I cut it to make it look like a tag and punched a hole in it. Wrapped it around the treat with gold thread.

For the second envelope I used the fairy happy image also My Favorite Things and I colred her with my Spectrum Noir  markers. I used Simon Says Stamp Intense black on Crafter's Companion Neenah paper.

Also used a glue dot to stick her on.





For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.








3 comments:

  1. Wat een leuk idee Maaike.
    Dat is een leuk 'weggevertje' dat ik moet onthouden, dank je wel voor de uitleg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your treat envelope is adorable and that fairy is so cute...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your treat envelope is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete