Wednesday 12 July 2017

summer flamingo

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Summer showcasing SSS own brand.This one's about to run out.
The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Distress it.


For my card I first made a stencil for the sun ( it's a die from Lawn Fawn Spring showers) and inked it with  Distress inks (mustard seed and wild honey), then I used the edge of the mask for the ocean and again I used Distress inks (mermaid lagoon and faded jeans). Then I splattered the water with...well... water..lol...
I stamped the Hero arts flamingo with SSS pale blush pink for the legs, then Memento ink (angel pink in  a couple of layers and rose bud).



The sentiment is from SSS too and I diecut it from black card with Stick it on the back.

Then I added the loops around the flaming feet in blue print sketch (Distress ink) and  Yeti white from Lawn Fawn.

For more information on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

1 comment:

  1. Wat een super leuke kaart, de flamingo is zo mooi met de verschillende gestempelde lagen. Bedankt voor het meedoen met Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete