Tuesday 9 January 2018

winter blues

Winterblues is the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

So for my blue I used Memento inks ( nautical blue, teal zeal and summer sky) through a round mask, set off centre.
After ink blending I spritzed water on top and then Talens white Ecoline.
For my image I used the Gerda Steiner Valentine penguins, colored with Spectrum Noir and Spectrum Illustrator markers.
For the sentiment I used Simon Says Stamp It's your birthday set and stamped it with Versafine Onyx black ink.

Mounted the penguins with foamtape.



For more information or to play along the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love those sweet penguins and your CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke kaart, de pinguins zijn zo schattig en de achtergrond is heel mooi. Bedankt voor het meedoen met Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete