I started by diecutting a shape into black card, mine was a bit thin and warped with the heat, make sure yours is sturdy.
I traced the opening onto the cardbase and diecut it again. Now this isn't a precise method and you may or may not have to cut the card panel, but that's ok, you'll have a nice border, just take this into account if you don;t want a mat, make the panel bigger.
I used Stick it on the back to make applying the heat resistant acetate much easier.
Then I stamped the sentiment from Craft Emotions with Versamar ink and heat embossed it with opaque white embossing powder from Wow!.
For the caterpillar I also used Wow! powders: Cha Cha Cha primary apple red,primary lemon, primary chartreuse,primary lagoon, primary fuchsia fusion, eggplant and pacifi wave.
I used my sample book to see which ones are translucent, most if not all primaries are and some of the glittery ones too. the sample book really helps.
I used the Versamarker to apply ink on the openings/acetate and heat set it. I used as little heat as possible, just to be sure.
I've cut out a lot of the footage as it took about half and hour and the process is the same, just different colors.
Then I applied liquid glue on the back so I ouwld have a bit more wiggle time and matched it with the openings on the cardbase. Also here it payes to use thicker card, I must get some ;-)