Wednesday 25 April 2018

I believe in you, shakercard

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: anything goes , showcasing My Favorite Things products.

For my card I used the Mermazing stampset, stamped it with MFT black licorice ink onto the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper and colored her with Spectrum Illustrator markers and Spectrum Noir markers and Glitter gel pens.
For the window I used the MFT  Ocean View porthole from gold laminated card and then a circle die to cut a similar sized hole from the cardfront Adhered the gold porthole with liquid glue.

I then Stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp  You Matter set with Versafine Onyx black ink.

To build up the shaker I first put Be Creative double sided tape on the back, around the circle, added acetate and then just one layer of foamtape.
I inkblended the cardbase with Distress Oxided Mermaid Lagoon and Versamagic Ocean Depth, but I think that got lost a bit behine the star(fish)... Splattered with water but the inks do not react well on this particular paper...oh well.

Added the little stars from the nail art isle to the shaker pouch and closed the shaker by adhering the cardbase to the front.

Added the mermaid with tape runner to the front.

For more information and or to play along the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute, love how you have coloured her.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete