Thursday 3 May 2018

ruff it's your birthday

Today I got this stampset from Gerda Steiner (dachshunds) and I thought it to be perfect for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: animal magic, although I cannot showcase Gina K products as I have none.

For my card I stamped the image and sentiment from the set with SSS intense black ink onto watercolor card. Sadly I messed up the stamping on the second pass of the sentiment and so I chopped it off at an angle and restamped it on the cardbase with Versafine onyc black ink this time.


I colored the image with the newest Talens Ecoline colors. Added Nuvo shimmer pen on the balloon, Heat set it to be sure and added foamtape, then added it to the cardbase.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.
Congratulation to the ladies who made the new SSSWC DT...so many applicants, including me, but I didn't make the cut.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Maaike :-) I love Gerda Steiner stamps, all super cute and this little pup is adorable! :-) I love how you fixed the oopsie too! The cut off adds to the effect of him flying away with the balloon! A happy accident! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete