Monday 4 June 2018

Collab #4: Flowers with Karen Hasheck, with video

Today I do a Youtube collab with Karen Hasheck, she has a wonderful style and her collab card will really surprise you. It blew my mind anyway ;-)

For my card I used a morning glory stamp, the tame cousin of my nemesis the bindweed...It's from Crealies (clrs05) and I stamped it with My Favorite Things Hybrid black ink onto Waterart paper from Kippers Hobby. But any watercolor paper you have will do of course.

I used my diy/homemade watercolor brushes, waterbrushes or aquabrushes filled with Distress ink spray. Works a treat if you don't confuse ML (mermaid lagoon) for Mowed Lawn haha...anyway I think it works out well as Twisted citron was my only green and the Mermaid lagoon or Mowed Lawn I wanted for shading.

After coloring I did a partial diecut of a rounded rectangle and inkblended Versamagic (oasis green) on the cardbase.

Stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp (it's your birthday 3x4) with Versafine onyx black ink and then used tape runner to adhere the panel to the cardbase.

Added 3 homemade enamel dots with the Wow! melt it powder.there's a video on my channel for it too, as well as the diy glue dots.


For Karen's video, see this.


No comments:

Post a Comment