Friday 8 June 2018

Craftin Dersert Divas monthly digi club

I signed up for this monthly kit as it's a super deal. You pay $7 a month via Paypal and you can choose $14  worth of images.
I got the  Meow to you (of course.it's a kitty lol)
I printed all the images on the Crafter's Companion Marker paper and had my Scan N cut do all the cutting. Then I colored all the images with alcohol markers, I mixed and matched Spectrum Noirs and Illustrators.
 For the cat card I diecut a circle and traced it onto the cardbase. I inkblended Oxides Cracked pistachio and Versamagic Turqoise gem. Then I splattered a whole lot of Distress spray stains: brushed pewter, cracked pistachio, mermaid lagoon, white linen and water)
Mounted the panel with foamtape.
the sentiment is printed onto the panel.

For the Mudder's day digi card I used and oval mask and Memento inks Espresso truffle and rich cocoa of the mud pool ;-) Mounted the image with foam tape this time., more like a one layer card with one raised element. I didn't know what  sentiment to use for this cute set of piggies. Mother's day has come and gone and I don't have a mother anymore, so...I'm thinking for a pig aficionado like me, not sure yet,could be a money gift too, like a Piggy bank?


The Birthday card was made with elements from Birthday Surprise

I printed the sentiment onto a panel, then diecut three circles. Traced those onto the cardbase and inkblended  the background with Oxides: squeezed lemonade, carved pumpkin and cracked pistachio. Mounted the panel with foamtape and place the critters in the circles, making sure some bits would sitck out, more fun I think. raised them with foamtape where needed.


It's fun to color whilst watching some tv and for no good reason then just being creative, instead of working on a challenge or alike ;-)

1 comment: