Wednesday 6 June 2018

Happy Anniversary


The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anniversary/wedding showcasing Impression Obsession products.


For my card I used the 6x6 background stamp from Impression Obsession (painted stripes) and I inked it with Versafine onyx black ink. I did red first, but that was too bright for me.

Then I diecut a bunch of flowers with the Impression Obsessions Spiral flowers die042-1 and I fiddled them together, they're a bit small for me haha. I even left one glittery purple unrolled after attempting to roll up two.
Die cut the Happy Anniversary from gold metallic card and used  liquid glue to attach everything.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.


2 comments:

  1. I love the painted stripes, and the way you used them with the round sentiment and pretty flowers - beautiful mix of IO goodies! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete