Thursday 26 July 2018

Craftin Desert Diva creative challenge: designing with dies


 Today’s card  is for the creative challenge (designing with dies/ svgs).
For my card I used the Over the Moon digi stampset and printed her out on marker friendly paper and colored her with alcohol markers. Then cut her and with a white gelpen I gave her a sparkle in her eyes and on the bell a bit of  a shine.
Then I inkblended the background with Distress Oxides and one Versamagic.  I didn’t like the dark at the top, so I printed Sorry on a cardpanel and cut a strip. Mounted that with foamtape at the top. I felt I need sorry to go with my sentiment from Animal Antics, so that worked out nicely.
I diecut the grass from the Outdoor Landscape 2 from a lime green card, the picket fence from white (what else?) and the corn from Harvest border dies set from dark green card, twice.
I then stamped the sentiment with Versafine onyx black ink and to make my scene I adhered the fence to the grass and the corn to the fence with Nuvo Deluxe glue, then  mounted the bottom with foamtape and adhered it to the card.
I adhered the cow with the same Nuvo Deluxe glue.



Materials I’ve used:

Craftin Desert Divas:

Inks:
Versamagic: Seabreeze

Adhesives:

Other:
Spectrum Noir markers
Crafter’s Companion Neenah paper

For more inspiration from the other Design Team Members, please visit the Craftin Desert Divas blog

1 comment: