Friday 6 July 2018

Craftin Desert Divas July digi release - Piggy icecream


 For my  card today I have used the digi image called Pig ice cream. I printed him on marker paper and colored him with my alcohol markers, then cut him out.
I made a panel with the sentiment on the computer and printed it out, my printer takes up to 125lbs or there abouts, so it makes for nice sturdy panels, but you can always add more foamtape to support the panel. Then I diecut a circle from the  panel and trimmed it down to give me a little mat.
I traced the circle onto the cardbase and inkblended Distress Oxides Squeezed  Lemonade and Cracked Pistachio directly onto the cardbase.
Mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase. Mounted the Pig Ice cream on an angle with foamtape on the top, to make it flush with the panel. The bits that were flush I attached with Nuvo deluxe glue
I wanted a bright and summery card, and contrasting colors, so they make each other pop.



Materials used:

Distress oxides:


Alcohol markers
Alcohol Paper
Distress inks

1 comment: