Saturday 7 July 2018

Craftin Desert divas July release- unicorn

For my card today:
I have used the digi image called Unicorn ice cream. I printed him on marker paper and colored him with my alcohol markers, then cut him out.
I made a panel with the sentiment on the computer and printed it out, my printer takes up to 125lbs or there abouts, so it makes for nice sturdy panels, but you can always add more foamtape to support the panel. Then I diecut a circle from the  panel and trimmed it down to give me a little mat.
I traced the circle onto the cardbase and inkblended Distress inks directly onto the cardbase.
Mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase. Mounted the Unicorn Ice cream on  with Nuvo Deluxe glue on the left and foamtape on the right side, to make it flush with the panel.
I always think of rainbows when it comes to unicorns, and you?...
Hope you like  them.


Materials used:

Alcohol markers
Alcohol Paper
Distress inks

No comments:

Post a Comment