Sunday 5 August 2018

For my Fintastic friend

With the August email for the members of the Digi club, we got this little cutie as a free image.
I printed her on Crafter's Companion Neenah Paper, cut her out and colored her with Spectrum Noir and Spectrum Illustrator markers. Dotted her tailwith white and colored glitter gelpens.

To make the shaker I started by diecutting a circle from a panel, stamped the sentiment from Finstast Friends with Versafine Onyx black ink.

The inkblended Distress oxides (tumbled glass, mermaid lagoon and Blueprint sketch) on a piece of card, big enough to cover the circle.
I mounted the panel with double sided adhesive so I could attach a piece of acetate. then I put foamtape all around the window and the rest of the panel to make the pouch and support the panel. filled it with Lollipop sequins and Orange stars, closed the shaker bit with the inkblended panel and then added some more double sided adhesive to attach it to a cardbase.
More tape to attach the mermaid to the window.

Materials used:
Digi club a monthly subscription :  http://craftindesertdivas.com/digi-stamp-club/?aff=104



x

1 comment: