Thursday 23 August 2018

Let's Not Squawble. Craftin Desert Diva Designer Creative challenge: obsessed with Distress Oxides



For this card I used the adorable Squirrel digi from Craftin Desert Divas. I printed the digi onto markerpaper  and colored her with my alcohol markers, then cut her out.
I made the sentiment in Photoshop and printed it on a sturdy cardpanel. I then diecut a circle from the panel and traced it onto the cardbase.
 I inkblended Distress oxides on the cardbase:Peacock feathers and cracked pistachio, one of my favorite combos; I jsut love how they blend.
The birchtrees are from the  Outdoor landscape 2 dieset from CDD and.
I mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered the little squaw with both foam and Nuvo liquid glue.

Materials used:
Craftin Desert Divas:

Distress oxides:

Adhesives:


1 comment: