Thursday 4 October 2018

Let's get ready for Christmas

That's the new Wednesday challenge over at Simon Says Stamp, showcasing Clearly Besotted products.

I only have this Clearly Besotted Christmas stamp, many others, but only one Christmas set...I should do something about that haha...

Anyway for my card I used the Let's prance from Clearly besotted and I stamped the reindeer on Crafter's Companion Neenah paper and colored them with Spectrum Illustrator markers. Then I used the dies to cut them out.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set, with Versafine Onyx black ink onto a panel and then I diecut the three windows with the SSS tri square die. Traced the openings onto the cardbase and applied Oxides: Peacock feathers and Tumbled glass. I then splattered the blue with Distress Brushed pewter spray stain and Kuretake white ink. Mounted the panel with foamtape, adhered it to the cardbase and tucked in the reindeer.
There's only one Rudolph, so I gave the others a purple and blue nose ;-).

For more information onthe Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment