Wednesday 12 December 2018

Craftin Desert Divas December release card 2

Today I made another card using the new Craftin Desert Divas December release: Delicious wishes.

I started by printing the digi #2 from the set on marker friendly paper and cut it out, then colored it with my Spectrum Noir and Illustrator markers.

For the background I made the sentiment in Photoshop and printed it.
Then Diecut the fall border die from white cardstock and traced it onto the printed panel, so I knew where to apply Distress oxides ink.
I wanted to use the same colors for the inkblending as I used on the mouse image, or alike colors.

Adhered the house border with liquid glue and mounted the Chef with foam tape and adhered him on top.

I like baking for the holidays and that was my inspiration for this card. The pine trees in the border die could be Christmas trees.


Materials used: Craftin Desert Divas:
Delicious wishes: https://craftindesertdivas.com/delicious-wishes-digital-stamp/?aff=104


Distress oxides:




Adhesives:

No comments:

Post a Comment