Monday 4 February 2019

How does the Easter Bunny stay in shape?

He does Hare-obics haha..
OK I think that's funny. It's a set from Inky Antics called Easter Riddles and I stamped one of the bunnies from the same set with My Favorite Things Extreme black ink, colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers and cut him out. The sentiments I stamped with Versafine Clair ink.


I made the card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: add some red, showcasing Inky Antics Products.I only have this set of theirs and a Christmas one I think, either way both are a bit early ;-)


For the background I swiped Red Magic  from Versamagic on the cardbase. Heat set it, then stamped the My Favorite Things  Wavy Coloring book stamp with Versamark and heat embossed it with Wow!  metallic rich gold embossing powder. I thought it would mimic decorated Easter eggs. for the eggs windows I used my plotter, the dies I have were not the right size for this design.Mounted the panel with foamtape and added it to the cardbase. then placed the Easter Bunny.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.



3 comments:

  1. hahaha :-D I LOVE this Maaike!! hahaha this really has put a smile on my face this morning! The red and gold eggs are fabulous and I love that little bunny getting in his morning exercises, very funny and very cute :-)


    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een super schattig kaartje en ik heb me dat eigenlijk nooit afgevraagd tot nu en ik heb meteen het antwoord! Bedankt voor het meedoen met Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sweet little bunny and great Easter card too.Great fun card Maaike ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete