Sunday 17 February 2019

Thank you card

The Less is More Challenge this fortnight is: ONE layer and focus on the sentiment.

For my card I used the Impression Obsession E20163 Thank you sentiment. I stamped it on the cardbase with Versafine Onyx black ink and heat set it. Then I grabbed a dotted stencil and a mask stencil, basically a bit of card of plastic with a circle cutout.
I placed it around the sentiment and applied Versamagic Turquoise gem and Summer Sky.
A few enamel dots in matching colors.


For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.

And because they are so quick and easy to make I made 4 more in about 15 minutes :-D They're a bit more vibrant than the first one , but then I'm not entering those hehe

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful set of cards, Maaike. Perfect for our challenge at Less Is More. Thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete