Saturday 6 May 2017

Say Cheeeese!


The Less is More challenge, this week is yellow and grey.
So what better than a rat with cheese? I did allow for rosey cheeks and tail, I hope that's ok.

I used a  new Katzelkraft stampset called Les rats des villes. I chose the grumpy one as I thought that was funny with the sentiment...

I stamped him on Crafter's Companion Neenah paper with Simon Says Stamp Intense black ink and I colored him with my Spectrum  Noir markers.
I did the sentiment in Photoshop, I started with those and then cut up the sheet and then stamped.
I free handed the block of cheese.

I then mounted the panel onto the cardbase with tape runner.


For more information on the Less is More challenge, see this.






Updated May 9th:


12 comments:

  1. You really made me laugh Maaike with this sensational card! That rat's attitude is so funny and it reminds me of me of my grandson when he doesn't want his photo taken. These images are just perfect for the colour combination. A very clever take on the challenge and I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Maaike. It made me laugh. Love your creativity and the freehand block of cheese looks delicious. Thank you for joining us this week at LIM.
    Trina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Maaike! I can't believe you did the cheese freehand - it looks really authentic! I did giggle at the rat's grumpy expression :D Loving the humour in this. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this card. I like your sense of humor. The cheese is genius! So, you printed "Say Cheese" directly onto your card front?? Thanks for sharing your talent, Maiike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I made four cardfronts with different texts in photoshop and printed it onto the neenah paper whilst still one big sheet and then cut it into quarters and stamped them en colored them after cutting
      , sorry if that wasn;t clear I just used my inkjet printer aswell

      Delete
  5. Perfect! What better images for the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A clever take on the challenge

    Sharon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh...this card is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so so funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your win! Great card!

    ReplyDelete