Tuesday 10 October 2017

Everyday Christmas card series #20, Gerda Steiner design digis, with video

For today's card I used a digistamp from Gerda Steiner designs. Little Christmas reindeer. It's a pack of digital stamps. I also printed out the Christmas tree, which is a free digistamp.
On the other sheets there are digis from DigiStamp boutique, and I made little scenes with the tree borders, the GSD mummy cat and the little gnomes, those are all separate images.

But I'm using the little Christmas reindeer. Printed it with  my inkjet printer onto the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.
Bit of shimmer on the ornaments and nose with the Nuvo shimmer pen (clear gloss) and a white gelpen to emphasis the shine even more.

I added the sentiment whilst is was in Photoshop. Matted the panel to centre it all up again and adhered it to the cardbase with taperunner.



No comments:

Post a Comment