Tuesday 24 October 2017

Everyday Christmas card series #22, with video


For today's card I'm revisiting  a card I made a few weeks ago for the Less is More challenge, but different ;-)

I loved the intense blue sky against the white diecut panel.

I used Talens ecoline in a variety of blues (505.506.507.578) on Schut classic watercolorpaper 300grams/140lbs.

I wet down the paper first apply a range of colors in an ombre like effect.. Few layers heat setting in between.
If your paper curls up, just heating from the back as well, that will straighten it right back out.

Then I splatter Dylusions spray white linen and Distress spray stain brushed pewter and Talens white ecoline (100).

For the diecut this time I used a Craft Emotions die, but any you have will do, as well as the sentiment, I used a Crealies one,with Versafine onyx black ink.

I love the contrast and the white trees really looks like snow covered trees to me.

I used carpet double sided adhesive for the watercolor paper and foamtape for the cardpanel.









No comments:

Post a Comment