Sunday 15 October 2017

Merry & Bright

This week's theme over at Less is More is: one layer and stars.

For my card I made my own shimmer paste with Ranger transparent glossy embossing paste and Ranger Perfect Pearls and Shine powder from Kippers.

I cut a sheet of black card in half and folded it to make my card. Then I applied the paste through the Simon Says Stamp Falling stars stencil and let it dry. I used three shades of blue on this, but on my test run I used purples and pinks...But I made a panel out of it, so not one layer anymore....

Heat embossed the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp (3x4 Christmas) with Papermania superfine silver.

For more information or to play along with the Less is More Challenge, see this

5 comments:

  1. WOW! incredibly CAS, classy and fabulous Maaike. Your design really pops against the black cardstock and a brilliant example of a one layer card. Thanks for joining us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job making your own shimmer paste! It really pops from the black card base, your card makes me think of our super dark winter nights here in Finland! :) Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous starry sky ! A gorgeous and CAS take on our challenge ! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet this is wonderful in real life with all the shimmer! Fun take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete