Sunday 8 October 2017

Die namics design

the second challenge over at My Favorite Things (MFT) wcmd (World card making day) is to use dies only.

I don't have many of the MFT dies, so this took a lot of thinking.
I came up with this fall card using the Safari tree from MFT and I diecut the tree three times, but ended up using just one on the card.
I also die cut the canopy from a piece of watercolored paper with Distress inks on it in fall type colors, although the red went a bit pink, but hey...
I used the MFT snowdrift dies for the hills I cut out of a stripey watercolored look 12x12 sheet, that's from Craft Sensations, I hope that's OK. I thought the stripes could look like fields with produce and the sky is also a piece of paper I cut from a greys blue.

I then cut the MFT Happy wonderful Christmas dies several times out of brown card to make Happy Fall instead I adhered it with liquid glue, was thinking about stacking them, but that would have taken many many passes and well give me a lot of waste, and I didn't want brown letters.

The hill in the front is mounted with foamtape for dimension, the sky and back hill with taperunner and the tree has flat and raised leaf bits.
I wanted to add red enamel dots as if they were appels, but I didn't have any :-(

For more information or to play along with the MFT challenge, see this

No comments:

Post a Comment