Sunday 8 October 2017

challenge 4: make and mail

I made this card for the My Favorite Things (MFT) WCMD (world card making day) challenge #4 and the SimoN Says Stamp wcmd challenge.

I also made it for a friend, she's going through a tough spot right now, so I pulled out the  friends furrever and the polar bear pals, they both have images where critters are hugging, but I decided on the polar bear pals as they're sitting down and I wanted them to sit on to of the MFT Hugs die.

I made the card into a shaker card, but diecutting the Hugs from a 140lbs cardpanel, mounted acetate and foamtape and filled the shaker bit with micro diamonds, these are actually pointy, not flat and intended for nail art.

I swiped Distress inks tumbled glass on the cardbase behind the opening for a  wintry northpole iceberg feel.

I stamped the images on Crafter's Companion Neenah paper and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers, then had the Scan n cut cut them out.

On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versafine onyx black ink and adhered the second polar bear with tape runner, much like the one on the front.



For more information on the MFT challenge, or to play along, see this
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp WMCD challenge, see this

No comments:

Post a Comment