Tuesday 22 August 2017

Woodware party pigs, with video and Ali Express haul

I tried to find as many of the dies as I could, some are gone really quickly but others appear with many different sellers.

They disappear quickly, I put an item in my favorites one day and the next it's no longer available, so I'm sorry if any links aren't working anymore.


The other items are two stampsets from Woodware: succulents and party pigs.
I picked them from a catalog my craftstore gave me....dangerous stuff...there was no size, but the price was the same as the Woodware flowers, so I ordered them and found that there's one too many pigs to fit on a standard card size.
So I started by scoring and folding a full size sheet in half, then measured it to the envelope and stamp and it turned out almost 9 inches long! 22.5cm and 10,5cm tall.

I also had a little panic attack as I was worried it wouldn't fit in my Stampers friend tool, but it did, phew...
I used Simon Says Stamp intense black and as it was a new stamp I had to stamp it three or four times. I heat set the ink after that as there were many layers of ink,but it still smudged a bit. It tends to do that more with particular colors, like CR3 that I used and yellow, remember my teeny bikini coloring?

I left the smudges in, I can see them, but any recipient, won't look that closely, I'm sure or I'll say "hey they're pigs, it's mud ;-) "....lol
I used Spectrum Noir markers and Nuvo Shimmer pen (clear gloss) in the glasses/shades.
The sentiment is from the same set.
I didn't ground the pigs with any color as I felt they're jumping in the air with joy, exp the tilted one.

Squirrel, fox and raccoon set

Cartoony Batman

Spiderman head

Penguin set is no longer available from this seller

Cartoony helicopter 

Pick up pencils


1 comment: