Sunday 20 June 2021

Summer fun

 The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Animal Antics.

For my cards I 've used an array of Whimsy stampsets ( Simple Sentiment Strips, Hippo Fun in the Sun, Hippo Beach fun, Dragons fishing).

I stamped them al on Copic safe paper and colored them with different alcohol markers (Copic, Triblend, Graph-it Brush markers).

For the Backgrounds I've inkblended Distress Oxide on Craft card. (Blueprint Sketch and Salty Ocean), Splattered with water, white ink and Normal Distress ink Blue Print sketch, which kinda faded into the background.

I thought the kraft could be the beach and the blue the sea or lake.

I've stamped the sentiment with Versafine


black ink.

Mounted the critters with foamtape to adhere it to the cardbase.

For more information or to play along the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.








No comments:

Post a Comment