The Less is More Challenge #279 is: purple.
The Inkspirational Challenge #110 is: text.
Now most people used a text background stamp for Inkspirational, which was my first idea too, but, ofcourse, I had to be different in some way ;-)
I started with purple glitterpaper diecuts of some butterflies, discarted that idea, when flicking trough my die storage bin, I came across this die from Simon Says Stamp (big hello).
I could have diecut a piece of purple glitter paper, but I chose to make life a little more complicated and custom ;-)..
I cut a piece of printerpaper to the size of the die, then covered both sides with Elizabeth Crafts double sided adhesive tape.
Placed the die, taped it in place and ran it through the Bigshot, quite a few times, although the printerpaper was thin, the release paper on the adhesive is quite tough. Left it in the die.
I cut a cardpanel, 1 cm smaller than the cardbase and peeled off the back of the diecut and, using the stiffness of the die, I positioned it on the cardpanel and released it from the die bit by bit.
Then peeled off the top layer or releasepaper and scattered three purplecolored glitter onto the exposed adhesive. I wanted to acchieve some sort of ombre from a magenta through to deeppurple. Rubbed the glitter well to make sure it stays put ;-)
Placed two rhinestones at either side.