Thursday 25 April 2024

funny flamingo

 

Hello, today I would like to tell you about the new Dustin Pike digi sets, one comprises this funny flamingos from  Whimsy Stamps.

I printed all of them on Alcohol marker paper and then cut them out, I decided to use this particular one in the set and I wanted to make it look like he's resting on the Whimsy Hello word die.

I cut the shadow from the Hello set and inkblended it with Distress inks ( Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon and Uncharted Mariner, I thought that could look like water and the white Hello like sea foam or the like, but it definitely freshens it up.

I attached the flamingo and hello together with  foamtape.

On the cardbase I swiped  Distress inks also (Scattered Straw ) and splattered with Gathered Twigs to make it look like a beach; but I think with green it would have looked like a lake or glen

Adhered the image and Word to the cardbase and added white gel pen details.

You can find the digi set in the Whimsy Store here:

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/funny-flamingos-digital-stamp


And the Word die set here:  

https://whimsystamps.com/products/hello-word-and-shadow-die-set?_pos=1&_sid=c0a2c3647&_ss=r

#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring  #SSS20YearsOfDistress,  #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #DustinPikeDraws #Tri-Blend #SpectrumNoir #FunnyFlamingos

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment