Wednesday 10 April 2024

Little Ballerina

 

Hello, today I'd like to show you one of the new digital stamps from Whimsy: Little Ballerina, from the Krista Heij-Barber Line.

I printed it and cut it out, then colored the image with my markers, I wanted to go for a ginger haired girl, but I think it shows up more as a brunette. of course the tutu had to be pink.

The sentiment is from Whimsy also: Simple sentiment strips, a clear set.

For the background I masked off the background with strips of masking paper, I thought they could be stage lights beaming down on the little ballerina.

To make them I've used Distress inks: Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet and Peacock Feathers, then splattered with gold watercolor paint..

The sentiment I've stamped with Versafine Morning Mist. Mounted the Ballerina with foamtape and adhered her to the card.

You can find the digi here:  https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/ballerina-girl-digital-stamp


And the sentiment : https://whimsystamps.com/products/simple-sentiment-strips-clear-stamps?_pos=2&_sid=881060a0e&_ss=r

#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring  #SSS20YearsOfDistress,  #CardsbyMaaike  #Kristheijbarber #Tri-Blend #SpectrumNoir #LittleBallerina

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment