Thursday 2 June 2016

For my friend on your birthday

This card is for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: monochrome.
And the Wednesday Challenge: Mask it.

For my card I  masked off a strip on my cardfront with Post-it tape and then covered the rest of the cardfront with scrappaper.
Then I sponged Distress inks in orange hues into the opening (ripe persimmon, spiced marmalade and wildhoney).

I also sponged the colors on some scrap paper and punched them out in different sizes.

I stamped the images and sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp set  Friendship blooms in Versafine black ink.

I used Wink of Stella clear on the circles/dots placed tem on the card with gluedots and then covered them in Ranger glossy accents to make flat but shiny enamel dots.


For more information on the Monday Challenge, see this
For more information on the Wednesday Challenge, see this



2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love the colors. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous butterfly card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete