Tuesday 11 December 2018

Craftin Desert Divas December Release card 1

This week I'm showing a card I made with the new release:  Delicious wishes.

I've used the small images from the set to make my own background. and printed it, then adhered it to the cardbase. Added Nuvo Drops  for color.

The raccoon is from the same set and I colored him with my Spectrum Noir and Illustrator markers, then cut him out.

The sentiment is from Sending Sentiments and I stamped it with Versafine onyx black ink and heat set it to be safe.
Diecut a circle from the panel and mounted it with foamtape, adhered it on top.
Supported the raccoon on the right with foamtape too and liquid glue on the bit that sits flush with the panel.



Materials used:
Craftin Desert Divas:
Delicious wishes: https://craftindesertdivas.com/delicious-wishes-digital-stamp/?aff=104




Nuvo Drops:



No comments:

Post a Comment