Saturday 15 December 2018

Craftin Desert Divas December release card 3

This Craftin Desert Divas December release is full of sweet and wonderful characters, this is #10, the pie is #9.

 For my card I scaled the image to pit and placed the pie in the sky as I later added a kind of counter.

I also added the sentiment included in the digi set on the counter, as if the name of the bakery shop, at least that was what I was thinking.

Colored the panel with alcohol markers and adhered it to the cardbase with scortape.

I was debating wether to add a colored wallpaper as well, but I decided against it, I thought it might detract frrom the main image, this cute little hedgehog baking cookies.
They're heartshaped, so they could well be used for a number of occasions like  Christmas cookies, Valentine's day, a birthday, I think it's very versatile.

Materials used:
Craftin Desert Divas:
Delicious wishes: https://craftindesertdivas.com/delicious-wishes-digital-stamp/?aff=104



No comments:

Post a Comment