Wednesday 25 March 2020

Save the Crafty Youtuber- Magnetic slider card

Hello and welcome to a new Save the Crafty Youtuber 2020.
I made a magnetic slider card.
I will list all the materials only, it's bette rif you watch the video for explanation.

I didn't get the stamp I wanted to use in time, or it would have had a Pariasian rooftop with the Eiffel tower and one stamped cat. then  a diecut cat that will be beamed up by the UFO.

Anyway I started with  watercolor paper and Distress refills for my background:
Faded Jeans,
Dusty Concord,
Broken China,
Tumbled Glass,
Black Soot.
Dried the layers in between with my WOW heattool.

My ufo is from Whimsy Stamps/CC Designs and I stamped it with Gina K. Amalgam ink.
Colored it with Spectrum Noir triblend markers: dull green, Hydrangea and Ice grey

The cats are from Impression Obsessions : cat set.
The wall is a stencil from Craft Emotions: 185070/4431 and I appliead Black soot Distres sinks on a slate grey cardstock.
 For my pull tab I've used the My Favorite Things Launch Party Dienamics.


Next stop on the  hop is:

If you lose you bearings, you can always go back to Justine Hovey's blog post: https://justinehovey.com/save-the-crafty-youtuber-2020

1 comment:

  1. Wat een geweldige kaart met de UFO die de kat 'up beamed' net als in Star Trek ;o)

    ReplyDelete