Friday 13 March 2020

Look for rainbows

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Bit O'green.
The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Use some green.

For my Card I used the new Clearly Besotted Stamps as I have no LDRS.
For the background I inked Distress inks through the Clearly Besotted Stencil Got you covered. It's my second version as first I also made the circle blue, but I thought it looked too muddy.

The images and sentiment are from the set Under my Umbrella and I stamped it with Gina K amalgam ink and colored them up with Spectrum Noir markers. I made my little kitty green, the umbrella rainbow colored to match the sentiment and there's some green


in the background too.

In the Netherlands we do not  celebrate St. Patrick'sday so I thought a green plushie is the best ;-).


 Cut them out and mounted the images with foamtape.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment