Sunday 13 October 2024

AAA Card Challenge #276: sketch


 
Hello for my Dt card and sketch Challenge I made a Halloween card, it's almost that time of year.

I started by inkblending trough a circle stencil ( Negative) as those aren't included with the Stampers Anonymous Moon Masks set from Tim Holtz. I've used what ever yellow was left on my inkblending tool, I think Mustard Seed and then Lost Shadow on top with the Crater masks

DIecut the three bats in the set from  Dutch Crafts and stuck them on top. I think three is a bit much, but there's 3 blobs on the sketch, so I went with that, one would have been nicer in my CAS opinion.

The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Tiny Type and I stamped it with Versafine Back ink.

To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending #Distressinks #SSS20YearsOfDistress  #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch and what a FAB Halloween scene which is CAS oerfection

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am so happy for be designing with the AAA Challenge Team. Thanks so very much for having me. I love your card. It is a perfect take on the sketch and wonderfully spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing spooky card Maaike. That moon as so much texture to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Great use of the moon masks!
    Cheers, 🎨 🌈🎢✨ Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete