Saturday 18 August 2018

Craftin Desert Divas blog hop day 2



Hello and welcome to the August release blog hop day 2.

For my card I used the Tribal Fox digi.
I printed it on marker paper and colored it with alcohol markers, then cut it out.
For the colors I used the same as on all the tribal cards, to keep them as a set if that makes sense, tie them all in with each other.

For the background I cut squares from a panel and traced the openings onto the cardbase.

Then I applied Distress Oxides, masking the other openings where needed. I wanted a color blocking look, with contrasting blocks.

I added the panels with window with liquis glue and mounted the little critter with foamtape and adhered him to the card.

I don’t have many Oxides yet and I tried to match them as  best as I could with my critter.
I have not added a sentiment (yet) I couldn’t think of any funny of cheesy fox puns, except for so foxy…and yeah I don’t send out cards like that haha.


Materials used:
Tribal fox:
Distress Oxides:


Full Hop List for Day 2
Elaine
Maaike:  you are here
Charlotte
Rachel


Once you’re done hopping, head over to the Craftin Desert Divas shop to snag your special discount
5% off through 8/19.

2 comments: