Sunday 17 October 2021

AAA Cards Challenges #201 One Corner + Boo!, with video


 The AAA Cards Challenge this fortnight was chosen by Asa and it's One corner + Boo.


For my card I printed one of the cutest little ghosts I've seen from LTTS Doodles on Etsy. The Sentiment is included in the digi set.I chose Ghost #4 as it has a cat, or similar critter, not actually sure, but I see cat plushie haha.

I did shade the ghost and made his plushie purple and his patches. the shading was maybe a tad too light, it doesn't show well through the WOW embossingpowder "Glow in de dark", I applied sticky ink with a Versamarker and had to patch up bits where


no ink was put down, no biggie,it's a clear ink and sometimes hard to see.just Heat set and then repeat as needed.


For more information on the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.









4 comments:

  1. Cute ghost and no surprise you found one with a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable ghost!! Cat.... always present :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH!! What a great way to use the glow in the dark Maaike!! A super fun card!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete