Sunday 31 October 2021

AAA Cards Challenge #202: Sketch + Gnomes, With video

 


The AAA Cards Challenge this fortnight is a Sketch  plus the option to use Gnomes, as chosen by me.

For my card I used Washi tape for the line in the Sketch and also the sentiment, saves me from stamping it.

The Gnomes I stamped on Copic paper with Gina K amalgam ink and had my Scan N Cut do it's magic. The Gnomes are from Scrapbook Forever (SF069 Gnomes) and I coloured them with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers

I've used the grid on my craftmat to make sure the Washi is straight,but then forgot to pay attention to the wording, that's why I also coloured the lady (off camera) and used that cardbase as well. 

You are allowed to flip or rotate the sketch, as long as we can recognize it.

Mounted my gnomes with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase. I thought the triangle,although it says any shape, looks a lot like a pointy gnomes hat, perfect for this sketch.


For more information or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.






3 comments:

  1. Oh two cards, wasn't expecting that. So Mr & Mrs Gnome get featured, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gnomie! Funny how so many of us went gnomes !!!

    ReplyDelete