Monday 1 November 2021

AAA Birthday Challenges #31: Animals


 AAA Birthday Challenges #31: Animals.

For my card I stamped the Giraffes and sentiment from Whimsy Stamps ( Giraffes Peeking and Simple Sentiment Strips) onto watercolour paper with Versafine ink.

Coloured the image and background with Talens Ecoline. I tried a whimsical background, with a variegated leafy feel. I'm not very good at loose watercoloring, but I try, I kept creeping closer and closer to the girfaafes though hehe, but I tried ;-)

Let the panel dry and adhered it to the cardbase.

For more information or to play along the AAA Birthday Challenges, see this.


4 comments:

  1. The giraffes are hilarious, just love their expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These giraffes are FABULOUS! Great card! Cheers, MK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment between the images!!!

    ReplyDelete