Saturday 13 November 2021

Get well orchid

 


There's e new Less is More Challenge: Silhouettes.

I have to admit I forgot to check this morning and then I had a visitor and then I had to watch Strictly .

I like the dances  but all the falafel  or is it döner ha..in between I used to make the card.

I inkblended Distress inks: Wilted Violet and Mermaid Lagoon through a mask I made by ripping a hole in the masking tape.

Then I stamped the orchid silhouette from Nellie Snellen (SIL053) and the sentiment from Clearly Besotted (Tiny Type) with Versafine ink. Let it dry until the finish of Strictly  ;-)


For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.

4 comments:

  1. Fab inking and colour plus a super silhouette image make for a lovely card

    Happy LIM Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ook een mooie. En bedankt voor je bezoekje bij mijn blog. Fijne zondag, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Maaike - your blended background is a lovely way to highlight your silhouette. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete