Sunday 14 November 2021

AAA Cards Challenges #203: One Inchie + Masculine, with video

 This fortnight the AAA Cards Challenge is: ONE Inchie, plus the optional twist of Masculine, if you'd like, this was chosen by our Admin Jane.

I resorted to my window trick again, I found this kinda masculine image from My Favorite Things (Magical Dragons), I  mean it's a Knight, he's 1 inch,the feather makes him a tad taller, but I don't care. But there's no room for the sentiment, hence the window trick, with things hidden on the inside. Works great actually.

I diecut the window with a one inch square, to decide on it's position I placed the stamps in the stamp positioner, then the die below them and stuck it down with masking tape, ran it through my machine.

I stamped the images with Gina K Amalgam ink, then smudged it, so cut down the panel. The sentiment is from the same set and I stamped that with Versafine ink, heat set it.

Marked the cardbase with a pencil so I know where it has to go once coloured, it moved slightly up, but it's still OK.

To colour the images I've used the Graph-it Brush and fineliner alcohol markers.



For more information or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.




3 comments:

  1. I really like this window idea for an inchie, certainly gets over the difficulty of finding a stamp the correct size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! Hiding creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea!! Love the card's inside

    ReplyDelete