Wednesday 3 November 2021

The Male Room Challenge November: Gnomes

 


This month the Male Room Challenge is all about Gnomes.

For my cards I used a Digit from Twistoon Digis and  I added the sentiment in Photoshop.

I coloured the image with alcohol markers, all of the ones I have lol CopIcs, Spectrum Noir and  Graph-it markers.

There's a lady Gnome in the digi, but the male ones and I think of coffee as a male drink mostly, like cowboys  brewing it on the campfire ;-) just me I know, I don't drink it. Also it reminded me of that chIldrens story about the cobbler, I think they weren't gnomes but I thought these might be gearing up to help, maybe in my garden?

I tried to keep the colours more manly, blues, green purples and a white gel pen for the highlights.


Cut the panel smaller and adhered it to a cardbase with taperunner.


For more information or to play along the Male Room Challenge, see this.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Maaike! The digital image is great and the sentiment is perfect! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gnomes and coffee...perfect adorable combo!

    ReplyDelete