Friday 12 November 2021

Time to say Thanks

 


The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and the Wednesday Challenge are about Thanks/Thanksgiving.

For my card I used the sketch from the Facebook Group: Clean and Simple Cardmaking.

And I just got these Sizzix/Tim Holtz  leaf Fragments dies.  For my leaves I ink smooshed loads of Distress inks on watercolor paper, then diecut. I don't remember all the colors but some are: Aged Mahogany, Fossilized Amber, Rustic WIlderness and Ground Espresso, let is dry.

Then I used the embossing dabber, also Tim Holtz and Wow clear embossing powder ultra high for the glossy finish and wet look.


For the banner I masked off and area on the cardbase and applies Distress inks: Wild Honey, Crackling Campfire, Fired Brick and Aged Mahogany.

The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted (Tiny Type)

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.





No comments:

Post a Comment