Monday 4 October 2021

AAA Birthday Challenge: Slimline

 


This month the challenge is to make a Slimine birthday card. Alex Syberia is kindly sponsoring this challenge.
I've used her Cute Donuts digi for my slimline. Added the sentiment in Photoshop and colored with my Graph-it markers. Same  process for the 2nd card.


For my 2nd card I printed a digi from Lili of the Valley (kitten posy trio) on watercolour paper with my laser printer.

I added the sentiment whilst prepping the image in Photoshop.

I then cut the paper to size as I need to pass it through the printer as an A5. The cardbase is made by cutting an A4 sheet at 21cm and folding it in half.

I've coloured the images with Talens Ecoline, a fluid watercolour medium. Mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.

For more information or to play along the AAA Birthday Challenge, see this.


2 comments:

  1. This digi is so you! Love your line up of cute donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those donuts are beyond great! Super for slimline!

    ReplyDelete