Sunday 23 January 2022

I love you like no Otter


 
I just love puns and cute critters and this digi from Crissy Armstrong is just too cute.

It's called My Significant Otter, but as I have no significant otter, I made my sentiment, I love you  like no Otter, maybe for my bestie, not sure yet.

you can find the digi in the Whimsy Store and I printed it on Copic Transotype paper, then cut it out. I made the background on the cardbase by Masking the bottom and top and applying Distress inks Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio. Then I splattered purple and violet Shimmery watercolors to be my flowers. So I had to color the flower she's holding purple ofcourse. I say she as I see a she otter, she has long lashes, so also a pink scarf. Didn 't want to add another color to the palette.

Ive used Copics for the otter and am not the best at fur, but I am really happy how it turned out.

I made the otter stick out from the background  on purpose, it breaks it loose if that makes sense.

Mounted the Image and sentiment with foam tape and adhered it to the cardbase.


No comments:

Post a Comment