Sunday 26 November 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #254: Black, White and Gold

 Hello, this fortnight we have a color theme, chosen by Tristan and because of the time of the year our badge and my card feature these colors in ornaments/baubles.



To make the baubles I diecut black cardstock, white glitter cardstock and gold mirrored cardstock, backed with double sided adhesive from Marianne Design LR0014, any will doe, it makes the diecuts into stickers and this brand or tape diecuts beautifully.

My ornaments or baubles, are from Avec Creative (Love 2 Craft available at Action in the Netherlands). I got them last year and they sold out pretty quickly, but again if you like the look and have others, there's many across the industry.

I  have another idea for this theme, might make a second card, you'll see it here if I do ;-).

I've used the packaging to see hiw to layer the embellishments , but also chose other bits and bobs, just to stagger the colors. I wasn't sure about black as a Christmas card, but it looks rather stylish and the glitter and shiny gold make it more festive.


It was hard to take a photo as my cardbase is also white, I hope you don't mind.


The sentiment is from Clearly  Besotted and I stamped it with Versafine black ink.




For my second idea, I watercolored a black gradient and added embossing paste with Perfect pearls in gold (Sunflower Sparkle), then I thought if I wanted it to look like fireworks, why not do a black cardbase, which turned into a panel and a bit left over, could be another card

Thestencil is from Stamperia KSTDL51, embossing paste is Ranger clear gloss transparent; sentiment from Uniko (simply said block Christmas, I then had trouble liking the white rim and well I probably should have stuck to the one card ;-)


As usual you have 2 weeks to play along and you can find more info or enter your card here

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner #ClearlyBesottedStamps #AvecCreative #Uniko #Stamperia #perfectpearls #rangertexturepaste



6 comments:

  1. Gosh you knocked this challenge out of the park, so many cool cards and I think your card is just perfect to celebrate the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards, Maaike! I love them all! Big CASE warning on card No 2, I have that exact stencil in my stash. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and you're most welcome to case anything

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Maaike, I will! xx

      Delete
  3. Striking design beautifully done

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete