Tuesday 7 November 2023

Holiday Cheer

 

Hello, today I made a card with the Mini Gingerbread Cookie Digital stamp from Some Odd Girl, available at Whimsy Stamps.

I printed it, then colored it with my Copic Markers and cut  it out. Added white gel pen details.

I am not entirely sure, but I thought the green buttons could be colored sprinkles or Smarties, I wonder if it's all icing, kept that for the hair and lines. Blue and green are better with all that reddish brown.

I thought a gingerbread cookie would cheer with hot chocolate, so the sentiment from Dragon New Year ( Also Whimsy Stamps) made sense and I stamped it with a dark blue color to match the night sky.

The background or night sky I made on the cardbase with Distress inks. Twisted CItron and Wilted Violet for the Nebula like things and around it, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Prize Ribbon and Chipped Sapphire.

I then splattered with water, white paint and a gold glitter paint. Mounted the cookie image with foam tape and adhered it to the card.

Find the digi in the Whimsy Shop:  https://whimsystamps.com/collections/some-odd-girl-digital-collection/products/mini-gingerbread-cookie-digital-stamp


Dragon New Year:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/dragon-new-year-clear-stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment