Sunday 12 November 2023

Let is Snow!

 


There's a new challenge over at the Less is More Challenge blog: Anything CAS goes.

So I went to my precolored bin of images and  pulled out this Moose from Whimsy Stamps' Winter Sports.

Sentiment is from the same set and I stamped it with a blue Card Deco ink.

For the snowbank I cut a wavy line from masking paper and used what ever was left on my blue blending brush for the shadow or definition.

Mounted the moose with foamtape and adhered him on top.

For more information or to enter your card on the Less is More Challenge, see this.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is simply lovely - such a fun image too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome CAS card - love the snow banks he's boarding on! Fun card. Thanks for playing over at LIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leukerd is dit zeg. Groetjes, Ankie

    ReplyDelete